A motorcycle standard for decades, the angled-zipper bike cop jacket. This is the same tough-as-nails jacket we make for local police and California Highway Patrol, but without the badge holder pocket.
- We make this out of treated, water-resistant black steer-hide leather for decades of service on either side of the law
- For all-season wear, it has vented armpits and comes with a button-in quilted Thinsulate liner; under the removeable liner, the jacket is lined with Cordura nylon!
- The lapels have button snaps to keep them down while riding, or unsnap 'em, flip 'em up, and zip up the whole thing to keep out frigid wind.
- This jacket has lace-up sides and zippered cuffs for just the right fit; the shoulders and armpits are gusseted to give you comfort and a better range of motion
- The pockets are lined with the same leather as the jacket's exterior, so you'll have a hard time wearing them out!
- There are two zippered front pockets (two handwarmer pockets 8" deep) and two button snap inside pockets (10" deep!)
- The jacket is made with all-black hardware (nylon YKK zippers, metal button snaps, and lacing and vent grommets)
Unlike many other web sites that have special rules and lots of conditions, The EpicJacket offers free shipping all over the world, on all orders, with no minimum order sizes or special exceptions.Just because shipping is free doesn't mean it should take a long time. The RDK Coats understands that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly.
All our regular orders are usually shipped within 7-10 business days. However, it can take up to 15 days beuase of Covid-19 issue.
We strive to minimize fulfilment time for our custom orders as well and usually dispatch within 2-4 weeks. However, due to different nature of all custom orders, we do not have a pre-specified fulfilment date. Customers, while discussing their custom orders can ask for a delivery date from the Customer Support Agent. For orders with deadline, we encourage customers to communicate their desired delivery date to the CS agent before placing the order.